[Linux-cluster] Cluster v2 online adding nodes?

Jeff Sturm jeff.sturm at eprize.com
Sun Apr 25 23:33:45 UTC 2010

Provided your cluster has more than 2 nodes, this should work fine.  (I
believe two node clusters are special.)

Make sure you bump the version number of cluster.conf after any change.
We also run "ccs_tool update" afterwards to propagate the new config to
other nodes before starting cman on the new node.  If removing a node,
we stop it before removing from the config file.

Jeff