[Linux-cluster] using ccsd for syncing another configs

Hi,

I like the way how cluster syncs its config using the ccsd. what a shame this is bound only to the cluster.conf itself - eg. when running samba as a cluster service it would be extremely useful to have similar ability to sync the smb.conf file.

could I reuse ccsd for such usecase? or does anyone have better solution using some cluster feature (so no rsync etc.)? I am interested in distributed config so putting it on shared storage is also not what I am looking for...

cheers, Antony.