[Linux-cluster] Cluster 3 version of 'cman_deadnode_timeout'

Hi all,

  I am trying to update the docs for cluster 3 (all the currently valid
options in cluster.conf using cluster.rng for reference). I was reading
up on this old article to get some background on the qdisk options:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/08/13/agree-obama-mosque-near-ground-zero-nyc/

  I am curious about the role that the old 'cman_deadnode_timeout' value
played. It seems to no longer be a settable option. Does the use now
just need to make sure that qdisk's 'interval' times 'tko' is greater
than the RAC timeout when using Oracle's RAC?

  Thanks for any insight!

--
Digimer
E-Mail:         linux alteeve com