[Linux-cluster] resource script vm.sh strange declare directive

Hi,

After not being able to live migrate cluster resource vm's from one
node to the other using clusvcadm, I've put some debug in vm.sh and it
allowed me to see a strange variable assignement that I do not
understand and that prevents live migration to occur.

Rhel 5.5 /usr/share/cluster/vm.sh at line  790
virsh_migrate()
              declare $target=$1 <-- strange

Rhel 5.4 in /usr/share/cluster/vm.sh at line 631
virsh_migrate()
              declare $target=$1 <-- Same declaration

For information, when removing the $ before target, live migration
works like a charm.

Brem