[Linux-cluster] GFS file system halt when power down

Hi All,

I have 3 node cluster and already create gfs file system it can mount and unmount but when I power down (plug out power cable) 1 node in cluster I can not use df command.
It like gfs file system halt. Please help me to fixed this issue.
I use RHEL5.4 and use lock_dlm tocreate gfs.

Best Regards,