[Linux-cluster] Other resources (lists, irc) for RHCS questions?

Do any of you know of other good mailing lists, irc channels, or
similar resources, for Red Hat Cluster Suite questions that go beyond
what's in the docs and man pages and not easily Googleable?

[ Context: I've asked a couple of questions on this list recently that
seem to me to be somewhat basic, in that I'd expect plenty of other
people doing the same things would've run into them, so I wonder if
the people who might be able to answer are hanging out elsewhere and
I'm asking the wrong list? ]

P.S. Good documentation on how to write and manage your own custom
resource agents would be most welcome as well.  I haven't found
anything so far on the cluster wikis or in redhat docs, it's just a
lot of reading existing resource agents, making guesses, and a lot of
trial and error.
  -- Cos