[Linux-cluster] Clarification...

Corey Kovacs corey.kovacs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 21:31:13 UTC 2010

I've been watching the development of the cluster stack from the
sidelines for quite some time but somewhere things got a bit mixed up
for me.

It appears to me the following is true...

openais, heartbeat and corosync are equivalent in terms of purpose.
rgmanager and pacemaker are equivalent in terms of purpose.

If these are true, can someone point me to a run-down of the
differences and similarities or point me to a document?

How does this all relate to what ships with RHEL6?

Finally, is the wiki woefully out of date are is there a better place
to be getting information other than git repos?

Corey