[Linux-cluster] How do I implement an unmount only filesystem resource agent

Hi,

I am configuring a service that uses HA-LVM and XFS filesystem on top of it.
The filesystem will be backed up by a separate script run from cron(8) creating an LVM snapshot of the filesystem and mounting it on a mountpoint.

To have a foolproof HA service I need to:

All of that is a prerequisite for HA-LVM to be able to do its work on the volume group. HA-LVM needs to deactivate the volume group. Once this is done the relocation of the service to another node will succeed

I could configure a script resource with a script that would do the 3 steps listed above as part of its stop action.  It would have essentially null start and status actions.

Is there a better, more elegant way of achieving the same result e.g. using the filesystem resource?

Thanks and regards,

Chris Jankowski