[Linux-cluster] GFS on AOE

Dear all,

     I am new to GFS. I search through web but could not get a definite answer.

     I have 2 pc (A and B) connecting by Ethernet. 1 harddisk is attaching on A and sharing through ATA over Ethernet. Is it possible for B to access hardisk using GFS over AOE? Any know issue (like caching). I suppose A must need to access the harddisk through GFS as well, am I correct?

     If any, is there comparison between GFS (on AOE?) and NFS on throughput and CPU loading?
     Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Jacky