Re: [Linux-cluster] To SELinux or not to SELinux ?

So, for a cluster, using fencing, gfs, and all the needed tools to run
a cluster, is there
any reason not to use selinux ? I am looking to see if cluster
operator use or do not
use selinux...

Beware that "permissive" mode, far from being benign, can be as
expensive as having SELinux enabled.  See
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-cluster redhat com/msg08317.html for
some details on GFS and extended attributes.

Oh... I didn't tought of performance influence... That alone is enough to keep it off completly. We will be hosting a high-volume site where every millisecond counts. That site is composed of about a million files of different sorts. So, any added delay in accessing a file is not an option.