Re: [Linux-cluster] [Openais] packet dissectors for totempg, cman, clvmd, rgmanager, cpg,

Steven Dake napsal(a):
On 12/14/2010 07:51 AM, Jan Friesse wrote:
Masatake,

Thank you.
Regards,
  Honza

I am not changing corosync license to GPL.  I think the separate plugin
works fine, and we can even take up packaging of it in fedora and Red
Hat variants, if it is maintained in an upstream repo.

Regards
-steve

Steve,
I'm not talking about relicensing corosync (it doesn't make any sense and I would be first against that), but give permissions to that portion of code (seems to be more or less header files) to use GPL (which also seems to me like old version without support for NSS). It's same as what we did for libqb.

Separate plugin works fine for Fedora, but I'm not sure if it works also for other distributions.

Regards,
  Honza