[Linux-cluster] [Openais] packet dissectors for totempg, cman, clvmd, rgmanager, cpg,

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Tue Dec 14 16:50:20 UTC 2010

Steven Dake napsal(a):
> On 12/14/2010 07:51 AM, Jan Friesse wrote:
>> Masatake,

>>> Thank you.
>> Regards,
>>   Honza
>

> I am not changing corosync license to GPL.  I think the separate plugin
> works fine, and we can even take up packaging of it in fedora and Red
> Hat variants, if it is maintained in an upstream repo.
>
> Regards
> -steve

Steve,
I'm not talking about relicensing corosync (it doesn't make any sense
and I would be first against that), but give permissions to that portion
of code (seems to be more or less header files) to use GPL (which also
seems to me like old version without support for NSS). It's same as what
we did for libqb.

Separate plugin works fine for Fedora, but I'm not sure if it works also
for other distributions.

Regards,
   Honza