Re: [Linux-cluster] how can install GFS-Cluster on rhel5.2

Here is a link to the documentation, thats prolly the best place to start:

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Cluster_Administration/index.html

If you have a support contract with Red Hat I suggest opening a case and one of the support techs can give you more detailed assistance.

-b