Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS tuning for combined batch / interactive use

Hi

Steven: Thanks again.

If you have access to the Red Hat kbase system, then this is all
described in the docs on that site.

I do as we have RedHat support for other platforms, just not this one. The docs I found that are worthy of a slow reading are probably:

https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-41624
https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-41485

and maybe

https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-6533
https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-41609
https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-34460
https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-34401
https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-6479

If I missed one that is particularly helpful please let me know.

I'll take this back to our software group with all that I have learned! The biggest TBC is whether we give GFS2 a try - the main reason we are not using it now is that we ported all of this from RHEL4 and did not want to change the filesystem at the same time.

kevin