[Linux-cluster] How do I add a fence_vmware with system-config-cluster

Hello
We are using RHEL 5.4 on VM nodes.
When I configure the cluster using system-config-cluster I do not get an option of fence_vmware in the User Interface I am able to run fence_vmware successfully on commandline , but I am not sure how do I put in into the cluster.conf

Can someone please help with a sample cluster.conf or option to add in system-config-cluster.

Thanks
Ram