[Linux-cluster] How do I get reiserfs and xfs filesystem options in system-config-cluster ?

Hello ,

I am configuring redhat cluster suite with RHEL 5.4 , 32 bit architecture

I am using the system-config-cluster tool for configuring , I have my one SAN partition with reiserfs and xfs  filesystem.

While configuring the resources , In  file system option I am only getting only "ext2" and "ext3" in drop down.

How do I get
reiserfs and xfs  filesystem options in drop down ?
Is there any updated package for this or do i need to edit the cluster.conf file manually ?

Regards
Jayesh Shinde