Re: [Linux-cluster] How do I get reiserfs and xfs filesystem options in system-config-cluster ?

Greetings,

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 4:53 AM, jayesh.shinde
<jayesh shinde netcore co in> wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> I am configuring redhat cluster suite with RHEL 5.4 , 32 bit architecture

> I have my one SAN partition with reiserfs and xfs  filesystem.

To the best of my knowledge, XFS support has just started on RHEL6.

I am not sure that ReiserFS was ever supported by Redhat.

If you are trying to use those filesystems in the cluster, I don't
think they are cluster aware.

YMMV.

Regards,

Rajagopal