Re: [Linux-cluster] How do I get reiserfs and xfs filesystem options in system-config-cluster ?

Hi  Rajagopal

I am not clear fully. I will use RHEL 6 . I want some more clarification on below points

1) You mean to say I can't use XFS with cluster ? OR there is no option for XFS with system-config-cluster ? 2) If I edited the cluster.conf file manually for "xfs" will the cluster server work well ?

3) what is work around solution ?

Regards
Jayesh Shinde