[Linux-cluster] New cluster : installing...

Hi !

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been playing with the cluster suite and RHEL 6 beta 2, that was availaible.

Now, I got a 30 day demo of RHEL 6 to begin the re-installation from scratch for ou soon to be production cluster. With the beta, I had a deamon running, that was clvmd for the cluster logical volume manager daemon. This package doesn't seem to exist anymore.

The package lvm2-cluster is on the installation DVD, but I can't seem to install it via yum. I did enabled the High Availability channel to our servers, but it's not in there. I can't seem to find in wich software channel it's located.

Can anyone tell me ?