[Linux-cluster] New cluster : installing...

Ben Turner bturner at redhat.com
Wed Dec 22 21:14:23 UTC 2010

Did you enable resilient storage?  On my system:

[root at cs-rh6-3 gfs-test-scripts]# yum info lvm2-cluster
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit, rhnplugin
Installed Packages
Name       : lvm2-cluster
Arch       : x86_64
Version    : 2.02.72
Release    : 8.el6_0.3
Size       : 581 k
Repo       : installed
>From repo  : rhel-x86_64-server-rs-6
Summary    : Cluster extensions for userland logical volume management tools
URL        : http://sources.redhat.com/lvm2
License    : GPLv2

Available Packages
Name       : lvm2-cluster
Arch       : x86_64
Version    : 2.02.72
Release    : 8.el6_0.4
Size       : 307 k
Repo       : rhel-x86_64-server-rs-6
Summary    : Cluster extensions for userland logical volume management tools
License    : GPLv2

-b