Re: [Linux-cluster] New cluster : installing...

Now, I got a 30 day demo of RHEL 6 to begin the re-installation from
scratch for ou soon to be production cluster. With the beta, I had a
deamon running, that was clvmd for the cluster logical volume manager
daemon. This package doesn't seem to exist anymore.

The package lvm2-cluster is on the installation DVD, but I can't seem to
install it via yum.

Mount your DVD and you should be able to install from it by specifying
the full path to the RPM file:

# yum install /media/cdrom-mount-point/path/to/file.rpm
# rpm -ivh /media/cdrom-mount-point/path/to/file.rpm

That's what I did in the mean time. It appears that I didn't receive a resiliant storgae demi, but a cluster suite demo, which doesn't seem to include resiliant.

I sent an email to my account manager on that maner.

Regards,