From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Stefan Lesicnik
Sent: woensdag 29 december 2010 20:03
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Multiple communication channels

Hi all,

I am running RHCS 5 and have a two node cluster with a shared qdisk. I have a bonded network bond0 and a back to back crossover eth1.

Currently I have multicast cluster communication over the crossover, but was wondering if it was possible to use bond0 as an alternative / failover. So if eth1 was down, it could still communicate?

I havent been able to find anything in the FAQ / documentation that would suggest this, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks alot and I hope everyone has a great new year :)

Stefan