Re: [Linux-cluster] [clvm] Volume group for uuid not found

AlannY wrote:
On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 03:34:18PM +0000, Christine Caulfield wrote:
Is it really two different devices ? If so then clvmd will not work.
It needs the same view of storage on all systems. Not necessarily
the same names, but definitely the same actual storage.

So, should I use DRBD with clvm for data mirroring on both nodes?

You could, indeed, use DRBD. Or you could cross-export the block devices with iSCSI (or ATAoE) and have them connected to all the nodes that way. I guess it depends on whether you prefer to use DRBD or CLVM. My preference is for DRBD, but don't let that bias your decision. :)

Gordan