[Linux-cluster] unfencing in 2.03.10

hello

I read on Cluster-devel list about unfencing. There were some modification made, fence_node -U, but this is on cluster3. What about cluster2 unfencing? I'm using fence_ifmib, the switch port through which the node is accessing the shared storage is put in down state. After reboot, the node joins the cluster but the port remains down, so I have to do manual unfencing.
There something to do in this matter? or is the normal behavior?

BR

--
Dan Cândea
Does God Play Dice?