[Linux-cluster] Query on fencing

Hello Experts,

I have a issue wherein

The cluster nodes were shutdown, then powered on one of them while keeping the other powered off. While the 1st node is booting, at some moment where fencing is getting started the other node gets powered on too and starts to boot.

System and OS detail are:

Operating System: RHEL5U4

Kernel Version: 2.6.18-164.el5

Server Model: BL460c G1

They are using HP iLO for fencing. The cluster is perfectly ok. I checked /sbin/fence_ilo and found that to be ok.

Could anyone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance. I will be waiting for your response

Regards,

Akhilesh