[Linux-cluster] RHCS networking config (multicast/broadcast/unicast)

jimbob palmer jimbobpalmer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:12:04 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'd like to use RHCS but before I do, I have a question about how
networking is handled.

I have a network on which multicast is not enabled but is promoted to broadcast.

I'd like to run multiple clusters on this network without them
conflicting or causing lots of log noise.

Can I configure RHCS so that this will work? Will different ports
work, or perhaps is unicast support?
I'd be interested if this is well supported or requires changing non
config files.

Thanks a lot.