[Linux-cluster] rhcs product management

Hi,

I have a few questions about how the RHCS product / project is managed.

Is paid-for technical support available ?  Are consultants available for hire ?

What are the goals of the product ?  How are these decided ?

Is there a road map ?

Are any Red Hat staff dedicated to this product ?  If so, how many ?

There is a surprising lack of this sort of sales information available - at least none that I have found outside of the scant RHEL AP documents.

regards,
Martin