[Linux-cluster] Virtual machine fence fail question

Hi,

Given I have 2 Red Hat Clusters; 1 cluster consisting of physical
hosts and another consisting of virtual guests which are hosted in the
physical hosts. The physical host cluster uses DRAC fencing while the
virtual guest cluster uses virtual machine fencing.

If a physical host goes down, I saw that DRAC fencing takes place
successfully but fencing fail for the virtual guests on the physical
host which go down (together). Does the virtual machine fencing fails
because the virtual guests are no longer available? How can I
configure fencing so that both physical hosts and virtual guests are
fenced correctly?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Bernard