Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster 3.0.8 stable release

----- "Kaloyan Kovachev" <kkovachev varna net> wrote:
|  Will this also fix the segfault of gfs2_quota?
|  If i reset the quota and then init without adding any limits it
| segfaults and
| leaves the GFS2 locked on the node. I have not posted a bug yet, so if
| it is
| unrelated i should :)

Hi,

It cannot be related to the patch I pushed last night.
It may, however, be related to the large set of patches I recently
pushed to STABLE3 for fsck.gfs2 issues; hard to say.
Please open a bugzilla record on this and attach the pertinent info.
You can assign it to me (rpeterso redhat com) or Abhi (adas redhat com)
since he's our resident quota expert.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat File Systems