[Linux-cluster] Service not migrating

Hi,
Still testing around and learning the ins and outs of rhcs, I have an apache
service with a mount etc configured that starts fine, migrates as well. If
I drop the Ethernet interface on the node with the service active, the remaining
node never starts the service, but if I gracefully take the running node out by
rebooting it etc, the service migrates.

Any ideas what I am missing?

Thanks!
jlc