Re: [Linux-cluster] Service not migrating

Greetings,

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 5:39 AM, Joseph L. Casale <jcasale activenetwerx com> wrote:
Hi,
Still testing around and learning the ins and outs of rhcs, I have an apache
service with a mount etc configured that starts fine, migrates as well.

but if I gracefully take the running node out by
rebooting it etc, the service migrates.

Any ideas what I am missing?

Nothing. It is advertised to work that way.