[Linux-cluster] GFS2 and D state HTTPD processes

Hi,

we are experiencing some problems commented in an old thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-cluster redhat com/msg07091.html

We have 3 clustered servers under Red Hat 5.4 accessing a GFS2 resource.

fstab options:
/dev/vg_cluster/lv_cluster /opt/datacluster gfs2
defaults,noatime,nodiratime,noquota 0 0

GFS options:
plock_rate_limit="0"
plock_ownership=1

httpd processes run into D status sometimes and the only solution is
hard reset the affected server.

Can anyone give me some hints to diagnose the problem?

Thanks :)

--

Emilio Arjona.