[Linux-cluster] lock_dlm but local flocks = true?

frank frank at si.ct.upc.edu
Thu Jan 7 07:43:05 UTC 2010

Hi Steve, I have not answered before because I was on holidays. By the
way, happy new year.

I have looked /proc/mounts as you told me, and ... surprise:

/dev/mapper/volCluster-lvol0 /mnt/gfs gfs
rw,hostdata=jid=0:id=196610:first=1,localflocks 0 0

"localflocks" is there! I don't understand because I mount it using
"/etc/init.d/gfs start" which looks at /etc/fstab, and there the line is:

/dev/volCluster/lvol0    /mnt/gfs     gfs    defaults  0 0

I must admit that there is a particular thing in this system which I
thought it didn't affect, but I am not so sure now, and that is it is a
OpenVZ patched kernel. Can this have something to do with gfs mounts?

Thanks for your help once more.

Frank

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,