Re: [Linux-cluster] Rename scsi devices

You could use a udev rule to symlink it to a new device name

On Jan 8, 2010 7:07 AM, <cluster xinet it> wrote:

Hi all,

do someone know how i could rename an iscsi device from

/dev/sde to /dev/sdg?

I mean, I have an iscsi device from a storage with address 7:0:0:12 and I see it in one host with the name /dev/sde while in the second host i see it with name /dev/sdg.

I need to rename due to virtualization purposes.

Can someone help me?

Thanks all,

Francesco Gallo