[Linux-cluster] R: Rename scsi devices

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Can you post some example for doing this?

My problem is that I have to refer to a right device in my VM configuration for xen:

disk = [‘phy:/dev/sdj,xvda,w’]

for live migration purposes the reference to disk must be the same in all the physical hosts, so I must be shore that sdj points to the right ISCSI LUN.

Thanks for any help!

Regards,

Francesco Gallo