[Linux-cluster] cluster timeout

Hi,

I have a gfs2 share in my RHEL 5.4. gfs2 is created using device mapper for multipathing using 2 ports qlogic HBA card.

Now when I pull off the cable from port 1 in HBA, it takes sometime (around 1+ minute) to failover to the 2nd port/link. . When the failover to the 2nd link is complete, I can see cman is not running in this node. So, how do I handle this situation?

I hope i explained properly :( .

Thanks
Paras.