[Linux-cluster] CLVMD hangs

Hi all,

i use redhat cluster my os version  is 5.4. I have a three-node cluster and clustered VG (XenVG) with many LV (one for each VM). After a cluster reboot I’m not able to restart clvmd anymore due to vgscan hangs.

Is there a way to convert the clustered VG to a non-clustered one? I tried changing the locking_typ parameter from 3 to 1 but it wasn’t the right solution.

The system hangs each time I use the command vgscan, vgdisplay and vgchange.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot for any idea.