[Linux-cluster] How to push through NFS unmount if NFS server is gone?

Hi,
    I'm configuring a two-node cluster with NFS3 shared storage via "netfs" agent for data repository. I've also configured a virtual ip on the interface for NFS access. If the server is gone or the link for NFS is broken ("tested by ifconfig ethX down"), the cluster tries to stop the service by unmounting the NFS while it always hangs there. Is there any sort which can solve this problem?
    Any suggestions are appreciated!
    Thanks!

Han.