Re: [Linux-cluster] CLVMD hangs

On 15/01/10 07:25, cluster xinet it wrote:
Hi all,

i use redhat cluster my os version is 5.4. I have a three-node cluster
and clustered VG (XenVG) with many LV (one for each VM). After a cluster
reboot I’m not able to restart clvmd anymore due to vgscan hangs.

Is there a way to convert the clustered VG to a non-clustered one? I
tried changing the locking_typ parameter from 3 to 1 but it wasn’t the
right solution.

You can remove the cluster flag from a VG with the following command

vgchange -cn <vg> --config 'global {locking_type = 0}'

If you're amenable it would be helpful to try and debug this. Can you add

CLVMDOPTS="-d2"

to the file /etc/sysconfig/cluster

and post the clvmd parts of system to me please.

Thanks

Chrissie