Re: [Linux-cluster] Programming a fence device to be compatible with Redhat

You can specify any script you have written, although I don't know if you can modify the list of fence devices in system-config-cluster or conga. I've usually just specified manual fencing in the config, then edited the cluster.conf file by hand to use the custom script.