Re: [Linux-cluster] virtual ip

Fagnon Raymond wrote:
Hello and thank you for the help in advance. I am in charge of a two node HA cluster. I am trying to figure out where the virtual ip resides. When I do an ifconfig on node one there is no alias. The same on node two. Where does the virtual ip get set at, and what command can you type to find out the virtual ip?

ip addr

man ip

That should get you moving in the right direction.

Gordan