[Linux-cluster] GFS resource

Hi,

I have a 3 nodes cluster with shared GFS2 partition connected through SAN. This is Xen virtualization cluster and fencing is working properly. So when there is a problem in any nodes, the node is being fenced and other nodes are working properly. Now my question is do I need to add a GFS resource in this cluster.  If yes why?

Thanks!
Paras.