[Linux-cluster] fence_ilo

King, Adam adam.king at intechnology.com
Fri Jan 22 14:08:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have just had a look at the rpm you suggested. Do I need to do anything to configure the cluster to use this instead of the default fencing script? Also, do I need to do anything to alter either of these files?

/etc/comoonics/bootimage/rpms.initrd.d/fence_ilo.list
/opt/atix/comoonics-fencing/fence_ilo