[Linux-cluster] unable to post questions from googlemail

Hi,

I moved my subscription to my home email account, but since then have been unable to post questions on this list.

I have recreated a work account to see if this works.

Is googlemail blocked from the list ?

--

Martin Waite

Solutions Architect

DataCash

Tel (direct): +44 (0)131 538 8431

Tel (mobile): +44 (0)7866 750 509

DataCash Ltd, Suite 3/1 Great Michael House,
14 Links Place, Edinburgh, EH6 7EZ, United Kingdom.

Tel: +44 (0)870 7274 762

Fax: +44 (0)870 7274 782

www.datacash.com

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to DataCash Group plc and its group companies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please forward it to info datacash com with the subject line "Received in Error". If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print, distribute or rely on this email or any transmitted files. DataCash Ltd is registered in England and Wales no. 3430157. DataCash Ltd is part of the DataCash Group plc. DataCash Group plc is registered in England and Wales no. 3168091. DataCash Ltd and DataCash Group plc registered address is Descartes House, 8 Gate Street, London, WC2A 3HP, United Kingdom.

Save a tree...Please only print this page if essential