Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS resource

Greetings,

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Paras pradhan <pradhanparas gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Now my question is do I need to add a GFS resource in this cluster.  If yes why?

If you want to create VMs or expose the LUNs to the VMs, might as well use the LVs (for clusterwide usage one anyway has to use CLVM)

GFS adds overhead when giving advantage clusterwide locking facility etc.

HTH

Regards,

Rajagopal