[Linux-cluster] Startup delay for VMs in a cluster

Hi folks,

the VMs in my cluster are defined via <vm> containers which are not inside <service> containers because the latter prevents live migration (as far as I could find out).

Now when I start up the cluster, all VMs are started at once, which I would like to prevent. Is there any way to define a startup sequence or startup delay (like you can for the xendomains service) without misusing dependencies?

Dirk