1. HP-ILO firmware is 1.6.1 (using default fence_ilo package)
2. Yes i have copied the same file to node2 and md5sum on both nodes are equal.
3. first i started cman, but services waits on fence.....
4. I am starting cman first on node1.
5. I am using RHEL 5.3 (2.6.18xen) iptables and selinux disabled.
6. Is it necessary to have 4 nic, can i use 2 nic for test lab using, if i install RHEL5.4
I have some improvement on this (time was not synchronized on both nodes). i made some changes to configuration of cluster. now everything works fine when both nodes are up. but when any of the nodes shutdown (forced by me) then i have logs in messages.
When i execute "clustat" on single-alive node. it have the following
Cluster Status for DB_Clust @ Sun Jan 24 08:28:54 2010
Member Status: Inquorate
Member Name ID Status
------ ---- ---- ------
1 Online, Local
/dev/disk/by-id/scsi-3600c0ff000d7ba264cac4d4b0 0 Offline
and not getting reply from alternate node (the one is alive).
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 23:45:02 +0530
From: rajatjpatel gmail com
To: mammadshah hotmail com
Hello Mr, Shah
1 What is firmware for you HP ilo (if it is more 1.6X than attach file you can replace in /bin/fence_ilo in single user mode and the restart the both server)
2 you have config you cluster from node1 suppose scp /etc/cluster/cluster.conf node2:/etc/cluster/cluster.conf and check the md5sum on both the node
3 then you can start cman and rgmanager
4 normally cman has to start 1st if there your getting error then you can start rgmanager 1st and than cman
5 if you are using RHEL 5.4 os and that is 2 node cluster then you dont need to have qdisk
6 before setting up cluster in your HP 460 you may have 4 nic card so you need to config in attach diagram
Rajat J Patel
D 803 Royal Classic
FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU...
THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU...
THEN THEY FIGHT YOU...
THEN YOU WIN...
Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online.