[Linux-cluster] Queries on RHCS command line tools

Hi

I am using Redhat cluster suite. I am trying to configure cluster on linux using command line tools. I have following queries. Please answer them as early as possible. I have gone through man pages of ccs_tool, cman_tool, clusvcadm etc. commands but I could not find anwers of following questions.

1. Can I add node in cluster without adding fence device using command line tool? If yes then how?
2. I want to add failover domain in cluster. How can I add it using command line tool?
3. I want to add resources in cluster. How can I add it using command line tool?
4. I want to define services in cluster. How can I define them using command line tool?

Regards
Chirag