Re: [Linux-cluster] Deadlock when using clvmd + OpenAIS + Corosync

On 26/01/10 01:56, Evan Broder wrote:
Hi again!

Sorry to bother everyone again, but deadlocks on simultaneous LVM
operations seem to have resurfaced somehow. As far as I know, we
haven't made any changes, other than restarting the cluster a few
times, but if I run

root black-mesa:~# lvcreate -n test1 -L 1G xenvg&  lvcreate -n test2 -L 1G xenvg

it seems to consistently deadlock.

I should have logs of everything in
<http://web.mit.edu/broder/Public/clvmd/node-1-syslog.20100125>  and
<http://web.mit.edu/broder/Public/clvmd/node-2-syslog.20100125>

Hiya

I can't reproduce that one here. And your logs don't show clvmd output so I can't really look into it further at the moment.

Chrissie