[Linux-cluster] one node of two node cluster is not activating LVM volume groups

I have a two node cluster that was working fine but now one of my
nodes is not able to see all of my clustered volumes (clvmd):

[root omadvnfs01a ~]# vgscan
  Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
  Skipping clustered volume group vg_data01h
  Skipping clustered volume group vg_data01e
  Found volume group "VolGroup02" using metadata type lvm2
  Skipping clustered volume group vg_data01b
  Skipping clustered volume group vg_data01d
  Skipping clustered volume group vg_data01a
  Skipping clustered volume group vg_data01c
  Skipping clustered volume group vg_data01i
  Found volume group "VolGroup00" using metadata type lvm2

The other node is fine:
[root omadvnfs01b ~]# vgscan
  Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
  Found volume group "vg_data01h" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "vg_data01e" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "vg_data01d" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "vg_data01b" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "vg_data01a" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "vg_data01c" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "VolGroup02" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "vg_data01i" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "VolGroup00" using metadata type lvm2

I am not sure how to troubleshoot this.  I see clvmd running on both
nodes.  The cluster appears to be fine other than this.  Of course I
have tried restarting the entire cluster.  Any thoughts?