[Linux-cluster] Cluster Suite 4 to 5 upgrade?

I have a RHCS currently on RH 4.8. My question is 3 part. Is it possible
to join a RH 5.4 cluster machine to a 4.8 cluster? If not, is there any
upgrade path that does not compromise the data? IOW, could I take the
backend storage currently running on the 4.8, and connect it to a new
5.4 without data loss?  Or, can I do an "upgrade" of the existing
cluster machines from 4.8 to 5.4?

Thanks in advance,

Doug Tucker